• 60-minutes; $35 per person
• Please wear clothes you are not afraid to get dirty!
• There are no obligations to take more classes unless you really love it.
• Take a tour of the shop, watch a demonstration, and try your hand at the wheel!
• This class is designed to introduce the basics, give you a feel for the wheel, and see how you like it.
• Pottery takes practice. I want you to be aware ahead of time that you will not make a completed project your first class, but you will have lots of fun!
Fill out the form below for more information. I will contact you as soon on I can. For a faster response, you can message me here on Facebook.
What time/days work best for you? (ex. weekday evenings)
Best way to contact you?TextPhoneEmailFacebook
Do you have any past pottery experience?